The next license killer will be candyman?
I don't know if anyone knows this curious little fact but I was on twitter looking for what to do and suddenly it occurred to me to see who follows DBD and I realized that the actor who plays Candyman was following the game, behavior interactive and the developers. I do not know since when it follows and who knows this information but maybe they will get Candyman for when the movie comes out or for a fifth anniversary.

Comments
Is this a new post?
Tony Todd has been following them for a while, I think the first I heard about this was in May for the speculation of Chapter 16. This isn't exactly news but it doesn't necessarily mean that Candyman isn't coming seeing how long it probably takes them to go from chapter concepts to being able to release a ptb. I'm personally not a fan of the idea, but it would still be interesting to see.
I do not know, I just found out and published without thinking. xd
Doubt it, but is is plausible. Many horror actors like and play horror games.
I have not seen his movies either, only his appearances in final destination and hatchet, long ago before joining the forums according to what I understand, they did not want to see him in DBD.