Death on first hook shouldn't allow you to depip.

When it comes to low rank games of DBD, there's certainly an issue with people at low ranks refusing to go for hook saves, or getting face camped because you ran the killer for a while. I am a rank one killer, but a rank 13 survivor. Since I reached rank one as killer, I decided I wanted to do the same as survivor. However, I'm encountering an issue where, as I play solo queue, I'm getting left on first hook to die, I'm getting face camped, or the killer has just decided to slug everyone in the game and the other survivors sit in a corner. Even if I run the killer for a while, I end up in a situation where I'm downed, only to find the Nea and Claudette have been sitting in a corner, and the Ace was sitting in a locker, having no idea what to do. I'm not blaming them; I'm asking that the developers remedy this situation where at low ranks, I'm screwed over by inexperienced players.

Comments