Totem Counter - Good or bad for killers?

If survivors will be given a totem counter (a free one no offering/perk needed) would that be good or bad news for killers?

Bad for killers: Survivors cleanse more totems making Noed more or less useless and it would also motivate survivors to faster get rid of Undying/Ruin combo, bad also for Devour Hope killers.

Good for killers: Survivors will cleanse more totems which means that killers that don't use Noed, Undying/Ruin, Devour Hope etc will see less of "gen rush".

Any other negative, positive? Overall would this be good or bad for killers?

Comments

  • It probably depends on if you use totems or not

    I do not so this would be great for me. Survivors would use time to do totems.

    If I used totems, I imagine this would be bad for me because I need those totems to not be done so I get powers.