Should some perks be consolidated?

There seems to be some redundancy now with the addition of more characters. Would make perks too powerful?

Comments

  • Yes! Why should you have to run three perk slots to counter slugging?

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Yes! Why should you have to run three perk slots to counter slugging?

    This is what I was thinking. It seems like tenacity and unbreakable should be combined with tenacity having some other function like being able to repair gens while dying.

  • @kaijudane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1832820#Comment_1832820

    This is what I was thinking. It seems like tenacity and unbreakable should be combined with tenacity having some other function like being able to repair gens while dying.

    Considering Unbreakable only lets you get yourself up once per trial, I wouldn't see too much issue with that. The faster crawl speed might have to be nerfed a little, or perhaps the effects only work as long as you haven't used the perk to pick yourself up?

    Repairing gens while dying would be pretty broken to me though. ๐Ÿ˜‚