Unbreakable not in bloodweb.

I have every perk unlocked but when trying to get all of them for Felix I have all perks unlocked at tier 3 except unbreakable. Every new bloodweb is not showing unbreakable.

Is this just me or anyone else have this?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I think this might be something you need to contact Support about, I doubt we'd be able to help you out on this on the forums https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

  • Sometime in the last year or so Bill was added to Xbox and his perks were relocked, which were in the general pool before that when Bill was PC-only.

    I'm wondering if something around that is happening to you. Are his teachables unlocked for you on his bio page?

  • Yes, check to see if you have unlocked them on Bill. It was reset when they released him on console.

  • I have unbreakable on about 8 of my survivors so yes it is unlocked. If no one else has seen this I will raise a ticket then.

    Thanks

  • @branchini1979 said:

    I have unbreakable on about 8 of my survivors so yes it is unlocked. If no one else has seen this I will raise a ticket then.

    Thanks

    You can have DS on other characters, because Unbreakable used to not be a teachable, until Bill was added.

    Go to Bill, what level is he in the bloodweb? Press D-Pad right to check his teachables, see if unbreakable is unlocked.