D-Strike not working
Sometimes when I get unhooked for the second time my DS doesn't activate. On reddit I saw a clip where someo ne hit DS even though it was not showing. Is it just not showing for me or isn't it activating?
Sometimes when I get unhooked for the second time my DS doesn't activate. On reddit I saw a clip where someo ne hit DS even though it was not showing. Is it just not showing for me or isn't it activating?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you already used D Strike on the first unhooking? Because it can only be used once.
For a report like this, it's better to show video of the match so we can see exactly what's happening.