Only 7 gens spawning in Azarov's Rest
Just had a game where only 7 gens spawned. I ran around looking for the missing gen but it was nowhere to be found.
2 gens on one end, 1 gen in the middle, 4 on the other end.
Tagged:
Pending
Just had a game where only 7 gens spawned. I ran around looking for the missing gen but it was nowhere to be found.
2 gens on one end, 1 gen in the middle, 4 on the other end.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are seven generators on every map.
Wait I just had a brain fart hahahaha. You're right
I was thinking there were 8.
But why was there only 2 on one side. There should be 3 on each side.
Probably down to whatever tile population business they have going on. Unfavorable gen spawns are a thing sometimes.
Is this intended or a bug? I can't imagine it's intended.
Gen spawn is wacky on Azarov's currently.
There's a high likelihood of 4 gens on one side, leaving either 3 on the other one and none in the middle, or 2 and 1 as in your example.
I made a thread about this with visual proof and some stats: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/214201/azarovs-4-gen-place