Do I wait?
I have enough in-game currency to buy a killer that I want. But with Christmas coming, do I wait and hope they make characters half off? Or do I buy now?
EDIT: the currency is Auric Cells.
I have enough in-game currency to buy a killer that I want. But with Christmas coming, do I wait and hope they make characters half off? Or do I buy now?
EDIT: the currency is Auric Cells.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't remember there was shard discounts on characters. You may wait, but I wouldn't hope.
They likely won't do a discount for shard prices, but if you're interested in buying a bunch of licensed killers you could get a lot of them with auric cells.
I would wait. If you’re using Auric Cells I think they will have a sale in the next week. If you want to buy the chapters, there’s probably several deals online.