Wishlist of changes
Since its the holiday season everyone is making wishlists of things they want, so I though it would be fun to make a wishlist of changes I would like to see in dbd, feel free to add your own wishlists in the comments
- Fix Bad collision (less slippery blight)
- Keyboard and mouse support for consoles
- Lower legions frenzy cooldown to 3 seconds
- Remove billys overheat and replace the 5 (yes 5) addons around it (preferably to good old cooldown addons)
- Remove perk tiers
- Remove keys from chests
- Nerf freddy but make it a nerf that just requires more skill to use not just make him bad
- Upgrade the shrine of secrets
- Buff/Nerf spirit by giving her counterplay (like the breathing and a sound right when she starts using her power) nerf he strongest addons to take them down a peg, but in exchange make her basekit a little stronger, like slightly faster and slightly lower cooldown
- Make spirits cooldown addons work properly in conjunction with her duration addons
- Buff more niche survivor perks to make them more viable/fun to encourage build diversity
- Buff more niche killer perks to make them more viable/fun to encourage build diversity
- Limit how many second change perks (up to interpretation) a survivor can have equipped and vice versa limit how many slowdown perks a killer can have equipped
- Make more strong survivor perks that use exhaustion they don't even have to be speed burst related for example (mind channel: hold the active ability button well crouched for 3 seconds to reveal all chests, and totems within 32 meters for 5 seconds, become exhausted for 60/50/40 seconds auras tracked are not added to maps)
- Give some much needed love to both low tier killers and solo queue survivors
- Prestige rewards
- Devotion rewards
- Better matchmaking that doesn't ruin newer killer and survivor experiences (not saying current one does but it gets pretty close)
- New procedural generation so maps don't spawn with way too much or way too little yet still having their unique personality and loops
- New options for kyf like map seeding
- Monthly rank rewards
Comments
Don't forget monthly rank rewards! though i do think they would have to increase the reset range to really add those in.
Can I add to that list that survivors shouldn't be able to body block hooks. I an understand showing you down but preventing a prompt from coming up is not tactical or fair. also if a survivor is ducking right in front of you out of FOV if you swing your weapon you should hit them, not have to look down and then swing. especially if you have someone on your shoulder. Yes I know about mad girt and no I do not have it on every killer to counter toxicity.
Honestly I would just drop the survivor and go after one of them that took a hit but this situation is very uncommon, I don't think ive seen a bodyblocking survivors for a while now
I did forget about that one, would be nice to get some reward for being rank one all the time
To add to that wishlist:
I see them quite a lot. I have tried to drop but it's weird I'll press the button to drop but it counts as them wiggling out. so it dose nothing.
The last person I talked too about doing that to me, just in a way that it was unnecessary because all 3 of them were doing it at the same time
What I got back was
"they're legit tactics Bruh."
"what am I supposed to do?"
well survivors take 16 seconds to wiggle out of your grasp starting when you can move again, dropping them adds 4 extra seconds worth of wiggling before dropping them so if they have 12-15 seconds left to wiggle out they escape instantly
but if it happens often maybe play a killer that slugs more to snowball pressure that way its less likely to have a teammate available to try these shenanigans like oni