The DLC should state 1/6 of the perks is bugged

To warn anyone that buying it means a main perk (for an achievement) is bugged and will likely ruin your game since you count on that 100%.....

That is clearly a lie right now.

Comments

  • It's a bug; it's not a lie. A lie would be to say that the DLC contains a perk for each side that gives that side an instant win.

  • @Orion said:
    It's a bug; it's not a lie. A lie would be to say that the DLC contains a perk for each side that gives that side an instant win.

    I know it's not a "lie" but if it isn't disclosed until someone buys the game and finds out themselves, well it's probably too late to refund. Plus it's so inconsistent that should I even bother taking the risk using it? But that means I can only use 2 perks from the new survivor (since my stupid internet won't allow me to host as killer).

  • @Chikorita said:

    @Orion said:
    It's a bug; it's not a lie. A lie would be to say that the DLC contains a perk for each side that gives that side an instant win.

    I know it's not a "lie" but if it isn't disclosed until someone buys the game and finds out themselves, well it's probably too late to refund. Plus it's so inconsistent that should I even bother taking the risk using it? But that means I can only use 2 perks from the new survivor (since my stupid internet won't allow me to host as killer).

    If every publisher and developer spent time listing bugs with their games and expansions, there wouldn't be any time to fix the bugs. Assume that all software has bugs (because it does) and you won't be disappointed later in life.

  • Chikorita said:

    @Orion said:
    It's a bug; it's not a lie. A lie would be to say that the DLC contains a perk for each side that gives that side an instant win.

    I know it's not a "lie" but if it isn't disclosed until someone buys the game and finds out themselves, well it's probably too late to refund. Plus it's so inconsistent that should I even bother taking the risk using it? But that means I can only use 2 perks from the new survivor (since my stupid internet won't allow me to host as killer).

    I am pretty sure these bugs will be fixed mid patch. Also maybe when the next dlc come out, k would suggest waiting a few days after so that way you can see what other people come across. It. will allow you to have more options to weigh and decide if you want  it or not.