The 2 different sides of survivors when I play dbd
When I’m playing against survivors: All 4 are pros, fearless loopers, have at least 2 gens done by the time I find and down one survivor, exit gates get powered
When I’m playing as a survivor:
Survivors get downed in first 30 seconds, disconnect, purposely use each other as bait, stop gens at 3 and wait for the hatch. Also when I play survivor, killers always catch me and I feel like that Farquaad face character from Shrek
When I’m playing as a survivor:
Survivors get downed in first 30 seconds, disconnect, purposely use each other as bait, stop gens at 3 and wait for the hatch. Also when I play survivor, killers always catch me and I feel like that Farquaad face character from Shrek
Comments
This is why SWF is so broken
So, you think disconnecting and stop doing gens is the way the game is meant to play?
i can say I have had a much better quality of games in general as both survivor and killer this weekend . A lot of new blood playing who are not toxic , it makes for more fun overall , even when loosing . People think that getting out alive means they win , I guess for those who need a statistic to validate themselves it would be . To me its more fun win or loose , being able to enjoy the game .
I got soo upset earlier today because we had 4 random survivors against a freddy and it was such a great game . we had 2 gens left , only one dead , just snaped out a fellow survivor and we started working on a gen and then it locks up next thing im staring at my desktop . That upset me because we was having a great game , most of the remaning three of us had been on the hook at least once , myself twice . 4 random players though were working together without discord , saving each other , bandaging one another , snapping people out of dream state . It was the ideal game imo . I wish I could find many many more of those .
(added) ohh , I was on a level 5 bill , I expected to die quick but used him to burn a party streamer I had so others could get use out of it . I was so surprised that the game turned out like it did ...
I don’t disconnect or stop gens. The other survivors in my team do. And when I am playing killer, those survivors never show up and I get the pro swf team of Lauries and bloody Megs.