BHVR, can we please get a new death hook animation? (has nothing to do with hatch)

It simply just takes a little too long until the animation is over IMO and it would also not hurt to have a new animation when we've had the same one for such a long time.

Comments

  • Tbf if it was much shorter the killer couldn’t get to hatch in most circumstances meaning slugging for the 4K would be more common

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Tbf if it was much shorter the killer couldn’t get to hatch in most circumstances meaning slugging for the 4K would be more common

    I never said I want it to be "MUCH" shorter. I want it to be slightly shorter because rn it's making me angry just because of how long it takes until it takes me to the match stats, not because I died lol.

  • It would be nice if you could just skip it on your end. Like the animation still plays out for everyone else in the game, but you don't have to watch it for the millionth time.

  • @not_Queef said:

    It would be nice if you could just skip it on your end. Like the animation still plays out for everyone else in the game, but you don't have to watch it for the millionth time.

    Yes, that would be nice.

  • @not_Queef said:

    It would be nice if you could just skip it on your end. Like the animation still plays out for everyone else in the game, but you don't have to watch it for the millionth time.

    That is a great idea, something like "Press Scape to skip".

    I guess they won't lose their time with animations that for now are beautiful enough? It's just a money loss. BHVR is well knowed for the dilema "if it works, I won't change anything, even for the sake of the our loved comunnity who endure all the ######### we spit on them"