IS anyone else having serious ping issues or is it just me?
less then 80ms in most lobbies and i still teleport all over the place and lag back through windows, i can't be the only one surely
less then 80ms in most lobbies and i still teleport all over the place and lag back through windows, i can't be the only one surely
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lately its been pretty bad I have a solid connection too. A lot of times I get stutter when chasing or dont hit or do hit when I should. Games a mess.
Absolutely! When I look at the pause screen it says I've got 40ms ping, but I'll still jump around the map like mad sometimes.