Console players should have end game chat too

Comments

  • Hell no... I neither want to read any meaningless ggs nor do I want to get flamed for playing the game in a way that some stranger dislikes.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Hell no... I neither want to read any meaningless ggs nor do I want to get flamed for playing the game in a way that some stranger dislikes.

    That was not the point, the point is that it's pretty stupid that it's a thing on pc but not on console

  • I mean they can have it but i really only expect to see whining and the occasional gg. Mostly whining and such though. That's usually what happens whenever you can communicate with people you're versing..

  • It's optional on PC and should be optional on other plattforms aswell.

    I recon it's just more complicated to implement, therefor not high priority.

  • No thank you! The less unsolicited advice in this game, the better.

  • I just want the salt i love the salt

  • Why?


    ...



    I mean, console players have their communication off due to toxic survivors sending hatemail.


    There's a lot of PS4 players where u have to message them thru a friend invite.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Hell no... I neither want to read any meaningless ggs nor do I want to get flamed for playing the game in a way that some stranger dislikes.

    We can hide the chat box so I’m sure you’d be able to do the same. Don’t worry, it’s not that difficult.

  • yeah no I'm fine I don't wanna be told "how to play the game" every time I play killer or using "too many" crutch perks on survivors I won't bother to level up more

  • By the time a console user typed out a message everyone would be gone. Maybe show the "did you have fun" rating people give, or have canned statements like:

    "gg"

    "ggwp"

    "good luck in future games"

    "I'm a big baby and didn't get my way"

    "I wish I could further express how inadequate my self esteem is"

  • @stargazer9 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1830319#Comment_1830319

    We can hide the chat box so I’m sure you’d be able to do the same. Don’t worry, it’s not that difficult.

    yea and you have to do it everytime you start the game I'm sure were forget to turn it off and regret it.