Took a week break and came back to
A Doctor my first game who camped and tunneled while using undying+ruin and a mori. Back to ds and bt for me I guess don't wanna deal with camping and tunneling.
A Doctor my first game who camped and tunneled while using undying+ruin and a mori. Back to ds and bt for me I guess don't wanna deal with camping and tunneling.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think you can really complain about moris anymore... you're basically dead if they're getting used.
Don't you get tired of reposting the same thing with no constructive feedback?
Man, for real. I just took a look at this guy's post history, and yeesh.