Is Hit Validation turned off again?
It seems no matter how poor the killers connection hits are hitting reguardless. It seems hit validation is turned off
It seems no matter how poor the killers connection hits are hitting reguardless. It seems hit validation is turned off
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Supposedly it's turned on; but I keep getting the same usual lag induced nonsense.
Its probs not working then
Imagine Behavior doing something right the first time. Imagine is all you can do, cause its just not gonna happen in this life time.
Fourth time.... they’ll get it right... i know it
I keep forgetting to post a video when it was briefly turned on... It's almost as bad now I still get hit from waay too far got a few fresh recordings of impossible hits... Wasn't this bad before so something changed, dunno what but making me take a break from game expecially survivor
I don't think the hit validation exists at all. My friend made a post about it, claiming hit validation doesn't exist with video evidence to support. He got perma banned from the forums
If anything I’ve gotten hit through more windows and pallets than ever so they somehow did the opposite with server but validation
There was no info about launching this again, so no.
This came with the 4.4.1 Bugfix-Patch. If it got turned off again, I missed it.
@Topic:
Yeah, can confirm. It does not look like it is turned on. I know that some Hits will always look strange, but since they turned it on, it looks worse than before.