Constant lag / frame drops (anyone else?)
Whether I play killer or survivor, it seems to be a pattern of every other game that lags. What is more weird is that even in killer/survivor menus and lobby, I tend to experience heavy frame drops quite often. Nothing has really changed for me personally, I still have good consistent internet connection, my computer can handle Ultra graphics without a sweat (I have tried lowering them, still the problem persists).
This game used to run like melted sweet butter for me before the new killer was introduced. I really do not know if it just coincidence but that is when I started to notice these problems and nothing else has changed so...
Comments
Well it has made me to want to play DBD a lot less nowadays...
welcome to the PS4/Xbox1 club, can i get you a drink?
You got any of that choccy milk?
oh yeah, we got plenty of that good brown stuff.