Please optimize this game

I'm relatively new to this game ~120 hours and Ive been loving it, it's different, it's super engaging, it's full of potential, but all of this is nullified by a bad optimization. I've been playing this game regularly and had the goal to have all the dlc's, characters and perks and I'm pretty sure I'll have to stop playing dbd until I get a new rig even though I have a GTX 1050 4GB and 8GB RAM DDR4, all because after every update I've experienced so far there's a CRYSTAL CLEAR deterioration of optimization and after this update I've been unable to play the game due to HUGE fps drops, no matter the role or map I'm playing which is super frustrating. Tbh I just needed to rant somewhere because, again, I really love this game and it's so frustrating that I won't be able to play it because of the optimization problems it has, that as far as I've seen on other posts, have been here since day 1. It's very probably not my place to criticize since 120 hours is very little time to experience a game BUT I just wanted to let this out there, it sure made me feel better writing this so yeah, to those of you who can still enjoy this game, I hope you do while you can, it was a great experience for me and I'm really sad I can't be in it anymore, for now at least.

Comments