Playing Killer on switch

Okay, I really need a few tips. I try to play killer for the archive but...its really really painful... I get 360 like hell and lose survivor so easy. They disappear faster then the fps are allowing to see something. I try for days now to complete the Billy challenges but it's impossible.

Comments

  • have you adjusted the sensitivity of the controller? Tweaking helped me a bit, but I'm used to motion control like in Splatoon 2 lol

    I can pounce with Victor from maximum range and hit a survivor thats moving so its definitely possible.

    In regards to Billy, you can also try add one for better steering

  • I also play on switch. Just try to farm with survivors when it comes to challenges like that. FPS is to bad to deal with 360s.

  • I used to be a killer main, but then when the archives released I switched to not maining a specific side. Here's my advice:

    1. Higher controller sensitivity (I have everything set to 100 and rarely 360's work on me cuz they just get smacked to the ground)
    2. For Billy specifically: Use turning add-ons and collision add-ons along with Infectious Fright if you have it, I also really love Lopros Chain
  • Yeah l am having the same problem playing DBD on my Atari 2600 :)~