I´d prefer more Original Chapters as these give the DEVs more room for creativity. That being said, the only license I´m burning to see in DBD is Friday the 13th, with some others I´d like, too.
As far as I´m concerned, you can have the full My Bloody Valentine experience by equipping the MacMillan Miner skin from Trapper, I don´t see what this chapter could contribute.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I´d prefer more Original Chapters as these give the DEVs more room for creativity. That being said, the only license I´m burning to see in DBD is Friday the 13th, with some others I´d like, too.
As far as I´m concerned, you can have the full My Bloody Valentine experience by equipping the MacMillan Miner skin from Trapper, I don´t see what this chapter could contribute.