Survivor stuck beyond exit gate
A survivor was stuck in the environment beyond the exit gates. I could not pick them up, though they could be healed. Eventually they managed to get free and escape.
Frequency: happened twice so far
Map: Father Campbell's Chapel
Platform - PC
Tagged:
Pending


Comments
Update: still an issue; happens on Badham Preschool as well. This time they couldn't get out.
I'll test this on PTB later, it might be a connection thing, do you have good connection?
For the most part yeah, I rarely have the ping indicator in the top corner. I've always been killer in the games, but I've seen it happen to a couple of survivor in that exact spot.
hmm, weird then, when my friend gets on I'll try replicate this, did they get hit into it?
Yeah, whenever I've seen it they've been hit and fell down into that gap.