How would you change - The Spirit

Oh boy, here we go.

In what seems to be becoming a tradition for me, I'm now asking how you all would change the Spirit. Unlike the other two, she's actually a very strong killer—but a very infuriating one to verse.

So I am asking you, how would you change The Spirit?

Personally? I'd reintroduce the breathing bug as a feature. Her gimmick is that she's supposed to be mindgame central yet, the game was extremely one-sided. The Breathing bug made her much more fun to verse, while not destroying her viability. Anyone who says it did has never versed a good Spirit during that time...

Comments

  • Replace her with Old Freddy

    For real though, some indication of when she's phasing and (roughly) where she is sometimes would be nice.

  • I would remove her.

  • At least for a quick fix: she slowly reappears from phasing over a couple seconds - during which she is seen by survivors and unable to attack.

  • she does a scream when she enters the spirit world (phasing) thats it nothing else that all she would need so she still strong but get rid of some of the dumb mindgame of just standing still