SCROOGE MCBLIGHT IS COMPLETE
Thank you all for your suggestions.
The Scrooge McBlight build will consist of BBQ, Hoarder, NOED, and Franklin's demise.
BBQ and Hoarder represent greed, NOED represents the ghost of christmas future. Hoarder can represent christmas present as well, with the spirit of giving and all that. But y'all can't have my chests! Finally we have Franklin's because those are MY items now.

Comments
Hooray! Ghost of Christmas Future made it in!
Lol this makes a lot of sense and blight fits the role with the outfit really well. Gotta remember this for later.
Maybe Franklin's demise would fit better than oppression.
Not too sure though
Yeah that 4th perk is still questionable. At work so can't remember all the perks. Maybe one that can represent the overworked burden he made his only employee have to go through.
It's great
Yeah, screw it. Switching that 4th one to Franklin's.
The only add-on I can remember is alchemist ring that could represent the lost of the only 1 love that he had in his past. Need a second add on to represent something.
I can just imagine 3 Viktors dressed in Red, Green, and Blue running up to him yelling "HYAH UNCLE SCROOGE!"
Oh dear good that is a terrifying thought.
You mind if I run this build?
How dare you! Don't you know that it's illegal to run a build another player has made???
Bah Humbug with you
Go ahead, take their items and watch them cry as they try and fail to get more from chests >:D
He's campier than the campies, and tunnelier than the tunnelies -- and he got his 4K square!
thx
okay since I don't have hoarder I'm using stbfl instead