Blinding the killer should count as a stunt right ?

I was doing the stunt killer 4 killers mission. It is hard to do 4 pallet stunts so I figured I would split the stunts between pallet and flash light. The killer was afk in one match so I blinded him 6 times. After match the mission wasn't complete. Am I missing something ? I even have video for reference if needed.

Comments

  • Flashlight has a separate action called "killer blind". It is not - and has never been - counted towards stun quests. The only sources of stuns are pallets, head ons, DS's and wiggle outs.

  • @TripleSteal said:

    Flashlight has a separate action called "killer blind". It is not - and has never been - counted towards stun quests. The only sources of stuns are pallets, head ons, DS's and wiggle outs.

    half true, half false. You can only stun a killer with a flashlight when a killer is carrying another survivor in their grasp - blinding a killer while doing so will cause them to drop the survivor, stun them for 5 seconds, and as well blind them.

  • @RepliCant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1827856#Comment_1827856

    half true, half false. You can only stun a killer with a flashlight when a killer is carrying another survivor in their grasp - blinding a killer while doing so will cause them to drop the survivor, stun them for 5 seconds, and as well blind them.

    I'm not entirely sure whether killer grasp saves, as well as lightburns, count towards the stun quest. Technically neither of those is marked as a "killer stun".