Iron Will not working?
Every match tonight my character has been making noise as if Iron Will was not one of my perks. New bug? It wasn’t doing this yesterday.
Tagged:
Pending
Every match tonight my character has been making noise as if Iron Will was not one of my perks. New bug? It wasn’t doing this yesterday.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have the killers been using Stridor? I thought it might've been a bug too a while back, but turns out that Stridor does this weird thing where it makes it sound like Iron Will is only at like tier 2 instead of being tier 3 from the survivor's side, so if the killer is using Stridor then that's what might be happening here.
I've plaid killer and survivor yesterday. When I play survivor with iron will I can hear myself, but when I play killer survivors who have iron will make no sound even when on the ground or when they get hooked. So it might just be a survivor sided thing.