Console framerate
Is anyone else having terrible framerate on console lately? I'm talking in the 10fps range. Feels like I'm watching a slideshow
Is anyone else having terrible framerate on console lately? I'm talking in the 10fps range. Feels like I'm watching a slideshow
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, I haven't had this problem yet but it's something to look forward to
Just the usual stuttering anytime anything happens: swinging, bloodlust, hens finishing, survivors being hooked...
Are you experiencing 10fps consistently? That sounds new to me.
It's really random honestly it'll just stutter when I'm holding forward as killer. I've noticed its especially brutal on blight
I haven't seen any massive frame drops recently. There were some awful framerate issues not too long ago on PS4, but as far as I know, that was fixed.
It’s usually when playing a certain killer or map for me. The Doctor, Blight, Pyramid Head, Nurse, Billy, Spirit, Oni, Demogorgon and Nightmare are usually killers that tend to not play out the best (30 fps, and drop more as the match goes on).
Maps like Haddonfield, Hawkins and Lery’s are awful for both sides, especially killer. But you know, this is “Normal” according to the devs, as they don’t care nor listen to the community.
If you play on Xbox one or PS4 you will have this issues until the end of days, because they announced like 16 months ago Console frame improvements, but that is just a lie, they were working on Next Gen version and abandoned the users that gave them the player base on consoles.
But don´t ask too much, because maybe mods will send you Private Message threating you for being "Disrespect" like they did to me at the spanish forum.
And i could continue writting lag and fps issues the whole night, but that wont change nothing, because BHVR doesn´t care about us, they just wanted to sold a few copies of the game and then abandoned us to our luck without any solution. "Switch to PC", I will if they had Cross Save, but i have all survivors and killers on console version so they are forcing me to spend 500 euros on a Xbox Series X/S to play without graphic problems or just leave the game.
Good luck with that man, and hope we dont get banned for open this kind of post :)
my frames died tonight, Xbox One X. It seems to have reverted back to the old nonsense where if you play the game for X amount of time, your frames get worse and worse until you restart.
Dumb
I get random drop outs and it seems like the worst time. As killer chasing survivor and get bloodlust. Someone spams a flashlight while I’m chasing another survivor. As survivors getting hit by killer sometimes it will drop so many frames I get turned around or get stuck on an object that happened to be close by no at time of attack. I just suck it up and move on because console players have been expressing concerns about this issue longer than I’ve been playing game so I feel my complaints won’t really matter
PS4 skillchecks when you have Doctor madness are laggy
I did notice this on ps4. It was on my only blight match. Very stuttery. When chasing one particular survivor it would get so bad, it was almost like lag rubber-banding
I also play on Xbox1x. Restarting everything after a few matches is standard for me these days. When I don't apply this bandaid the frame drops are horrible and I experience most of what's been mentioned in this thread, and much worse on the indoir msps.