When you complete three generators solo, and your team hasn't popped one yet.
Where are these survivors averse to doing generators when I'm playing killer?!
Where are these survivors averse to doing generators when I'm playing killer?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Welcome to my world. I know I'm not too terribly good, but I've been running into multiple teams as killer recently. And it's clear as day to see this based on their behaviors. But when I play survivor I don't exactly get the best teams in comparison. Might be confirmation bias, but it's hard to tell when you play on Switch. I don't really like to have to sweat my pits out every game or use only the strongest killers/builds to stand a chance, and have to play seemingly perfectlt to avoid getting screwed over by solo teammates. But if I can get one, I'll take it.
Then you finish game, realize they all get 25,000 blood points to your 8,000.. friggin games
They’re probably tea bagging each other in a corner somewhere pretending to be shaking that booty in the boom boom room.
wouldn’t be the first time I caught survivors acting like they are starring in an adult film. Michael Myers sees some messed up stuff in this game
my question exactly. I play solo and get get really bad teams. I play as killer, They're coordinated as hell. getting a win is work.