Ruin/Undying/Tinkerer

Please Devs, I beg of you to do something about this perk combo. As someone who plays both sides pretty equally, this is a disgusting perk combo. Playing killer is too easy with it (I got four 32k point games in a row with TRAPPER - a low mobility killer). Playing as survivor, almost always solo queue, is downright painful.

I very rarely use this perk combo as killer because I recognize how overkill it is, yet I can't even keep track of how many times I've played against a Ruin/Undying/Tinkerer Spirit, Freddy, or Leatherface just today. I know many people are going to say "JuSt dO tOtEmS", but this is hard to coordinate on solo queue, even on SWF. Once the Ruin is gone, it's likely the killer has already started snowballing and no gens are being worked on.

I would be really interested in the statistics on these perks if anyone knows if there are any statistics available. I just ask that this perk combo be seriously examined, and maybe consider tweaking Undying. Also, I'd appreciate it if anyone knows if there has been talks about changing Undying, or any of these perks for that matter.

Comments

  • Just ignore it? I mean, it´s not like the regression is particuarly strong and it doesn´t slowdown the gen progress, when survivors hold m1.

  • @Kaitlin814 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1826890#Comment_1826890

    Hey, I don't have any uploaded games, but you can check out my stream sometime if you're interested.

    What is ur stream link?

  • @Kaitlin814 said:

    Please Devs, I beg of you to do something about this perk combo. As someone who plays both sides pretty equally, this is a disgusting perk combo. Playing killer is too easy with it (I got four 32k point games in a row with TRAPPER - a low mobility killer). Playing as survivor, almost always solo queue, is downright painful.

    I very rarely use this perk combo as killer because I recognize how overkill it is, yet I can't even keep track of how many times I've played against a Ruin/Undying/Tinkerer Spirit, Freddy, or Leatherface just today. I know many people are going to say "JuSt dO tOtEmS", but this is hard to coordinate on solo queue, even on SWF. Once the Ruin is gone, it's likely the killer has already started snowballing and no gens are being worked on.

    I would be really interested in the statistics on these perks if anyone knows if there are any statistics available. I just ask that this perk combo be seriously examined, and maybe consider tweaking Undying. Also, I'd appreciate it if anyone knows if there has been talks about changing Undying, or any of these perks for that matter.

    "Ds, unbk, dh, pls devs, do something about this combo..."

1 2 ›