Outdated Mechanics/Features

There is just a list inside my head coagulating and I think I wanna share some

Blockable basement entrances- Does this really need to be explained?

Struggle spam- just let us hold it down.

Lockers- Have no use to them if you aren't using locker-based perks.

Keys- Take away the hatch-opening mechanic entirely, rework them to expand on the aura reading.

Lightburn- Why? Why? I guess for lore purposes but gameplay-wise it makes no sense anymore.

Flashlight Hag traps- Make it longer, at the very least

Bloodlust Tiers- I know this will spark some controversy but I believe with the removal of (most) infinites and a lot of things you used to need bloodlust on, bloodlust 2 and 3 shouldn't exist. I like bloodlust 1 though.

Sport Flashlight- Exists to exist

Demogorgon's shrieks- It's nice aesthetics but as soon as your here one of those you know your safe to do gens

Clown vault laugh- Same concept kinda. (I don't know if they removed it because I don't play Clown)

That's all at the top of my head, anyone got any others?

Comments