Need some advice on whether to get analog extenders
So people praise kontrol freeks and due to reviews they seem really good but they say it allows you to play on max sens which I do already so will I be able to move faster due to the extension or have control on it? I only want these to be able to moonwalk easier on console because its just a struggle and my Wi-Fi will lag my spins so I cant practice very often and because I main huntress and controller is atrocious compared to mouse. And I simply hate having easy hits miss because my damn analogs hell even coconutrts used a controller and said it was hard. Every video where someone did they said the same except for one small youtuber but that guy was kind of a jerk so I dont care for his input. But it was basically a 2 to 1 ration anyhow I digress. So do any of you HAVE these or USE them. Because I want advice on it, please and thank you!
Comments