New Survivor perk - Magic Trick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdyCCpH-akA
Kate's not hacking, just a server glitch I think.
Tagged:
Mod
Kate's not hacking, just a server glitch I think.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There was definitely a desync. You even stuttered back for a moment just before the swing. It's annoying, but it happens.
Well done on noticing that stutter @Bwsted I only noticed that replaying it slowly. Hard to tell whether hack or glitch sometimes I think. Strange that the game still registered you as chasing the Kate though.
But I will say, anyone who's unsure about a situation like that if it happens in your match, please feel free to make a report, people with more knowledge on this than I will make the decision.