PTB starts next Tuesday?
Am I right in assuming that? The devs always say "we have no confirmed dates" but we all know they're on a fixed schedule.
So am I right in thinking next Tuesday is the start of the next PTB?
Am I right in assuming that? The devs always say "we have no confirmed dates" but we all know they're on a fixed schedule.
So am I right in thinking next Tuesday is the start of the next PTB?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure, since BHVR has a break on christmas I think.
If they stick to the schedule of one update per 6 weeks, then yes. However, I think BHVR are on Christmas Holidays right now.
Highly unlikely. They will not work over the Holidays, I would expect a PTB in January and Midchapter Release either end of January or start of February.
A PTB for what?
It would be for the mid-chapter patch, for the blight and felix mainly
They extended the rift by another week so I think it's safe to say the ptb is also coming later due to the holidays.
I know leaks by daylight said February for clown rework is most likely. So I think PTB will happen in January which makes sense cus bhvr is on Christmas break.