Should survivors be injured or broken if they take off a RBT before a generator is done?

Since survivors usually take off the reverse bear traps pretty easily and quickly before they're even activated, wouldn't it make sense to "punish" them for doing it? I don't know much lore of saw, but I do know that the people in the "game" are punished for breaking rules... right? Correct me if I'm wrong. The pig is in need of buffs and I am just making a few rough ideas.

Survivors being injured or that suffer from the broken status effect for a long duration of at least two minutes should be put in place as some sort of punishment. The survivors are cutting their arms in jigsaw boxes after all.

This would make the bear traps have just a little more threat to them since survivors would have to choose to either be injured for two minutes or wait until a generator is completed.

This is only a suggested buff and not a change because the main problem is the pig's RBT's being to RNG reliant.

Comments

  • Technically, the only known rule that could be broken in this case is taking off your traps without the puzzle boxes. Getting them off early I don’t think show count as “breaking” the rules. But then people in the movies that do bear the traps do so in unconventional ways that don’t always align with the intended solution. In this case, the way to deal with it is to make the puzzle boxes impossible to interact with if their trap is not active or make it so the survivor with the trap on are unable to see the puzzle boxes when the trap is not active. It will stop or at least slow down early trap removals. Thus, making a punishment unneeded.