Dead By Daylight fan website ideas

So I've been thinking about creating a fanmade dead by daylight website where players could use different tools that are informative / fun / useful but currently I have very few ideas to work with.

To give you a better understanding of what I exactly mean by "tools", one of them could be some sort of section where users could enter their preferences for a killer/survivor and get a DLC suggestion from the website.. or maybe a section where users could predict the next DLC and get some rewards if they guess it correctly.. It could be anything so I would highly appreciate any ideas from any of you ๐Ÿ˜„

Comments

  • @PyloXon said:

    So I've been thinking about creating a fanmade dead by daylight website where players could use different tools that are informative / fun / useful but currently I have very few ideas to work with.

    To give you a better understanding of what I exactly mean by "tools", one of them could be some sort of section where users could enter their preferences for a killer/survivor and get a DLC suggestion from the website.. or maybe a section where users could predict the next DLC and get some rewards if they guess it correctly.. It could be anything so I would highly appreciate any ideas from any of you ๐Ÿ˜„

    Well if you really want to make a website for this game, then sure. I'm not sure if you would have to contact Behavior about it, but it would definitely be cool.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/214243/dead-by-daylight-fan-website-ideas

    Well if you really want to make a website for this game, then sure. I'm not sure if you would have to contact Behavior about it, but it would definitely be cool.

    I stated that it's a fanmade website and when it goes live, I will definitely state that it's not linked with Behavior in any way