Is Stake Out bugged?

I swear that the Tokens regenerated even while downed or on the hook, but now it doesn't, did anything happen to it or was it always like this?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • No that's the way the perk has always been, no tokens for dying state or hooked...unless it was previously bugged and then debugged but that's definitely the way it's intended to be and the way I remember it working.

  • @Mandy said:

    No that's the way the perk has always been, no tokens for dying state or hooked...unless it was previously bugged and then debugged but that's definitely the way it's intended to be and the way I remember it working.

    Oh, I thought it worked when hooked aswell, I swear it regenerated on hook, maybe I just remember it wrongly or it was just bugged.

  • @Mandy said:

    No that's the way the perk has always been, no tokens for dying state or hooked...unless it was previously bugged and then debugged but that's definitely the way it's intended to be and the way I remember it working.

    Maybe I just confused it with Pebble, because Pebble's cooldown does regenerate while downed / on hook.

  • yeah possibly you did confuse the two, cos Diversion definitely regenerates whilst hooked and/or downed.