I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you can't
but now I know where you hide, so really it's a win win
Jesus Lorax, calm down.
@chieften333 said:Jesus Lorax, calm down.
@chieften333 said:
I am the Quentin. I speak for the trees.
@RamblinRango said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1824252#Comment_1824252I am the Quentin. I speak for the trees.
@RamblinRango said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1824252#Comment_1824252
And the trees say [BAD WORD] you! XD
Really immersing yourself in nature, I see.
@RamblinRango said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9T7BLIUCNCY6/20201217-085349.jpgI'm gonna go out on a limb and say you can't
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9T7BLIUCNCY6/20201217-085349.jpg
*Breaths in*
That pun was a real kicker
the pun 😥
Hold on guys, I'm still looking...
@Mandy said:the pun 😥
@Mandy said:
You loved it and you know it.
I found it.
Not doing a gen, I see. Hmmm....
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
but now I know where you hide, so really it's a win win
Jesus Lorax, calm down.
I am the Quentin. I speak for the trees.
And the trees say [BAD WORD] you! XD
Really immersing yourself in nature, I see.
*Breaths in*
That pun was a real kicker
the pun 😥
Hold on guys, I'm still looking...
You loved it and you know it.
I found it.
Not doing a gen, I see. Hmmm....