Please look into players that block gate

I've seen a disturbing trend where people will nearly open gate then just sit in front of it. They do this the most when killers are afk. It's so frustrating to be stuck in a game where the killer isn't even a threat. What in the world do people get from this? More bp from being in a longer game? Ban them or take some bp away so they stop doing this. I like to play before work and can't sit for 24 hours playing the game. TY

Comments

  • go to another gates

  • @6yXJI0 said:

    go to another gates

    That's just the problem my friend. There has been one player at each and they just block the gate. Be nice if we could push people out of the way.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    A very specific situation that happens almost never - yeah we should definitely balance the game around things like that.

    BTW using hyperbole does nothing for your request "I like to play before work and can't sit for 24 hours playing the game" eyeroll.

    I'm just frustrated. I have limited time to play and it's obvious the players that do this have loads. Sorry if my wording upset you. Have a great holidays everyone.

  • They're doing that to try to milk points and prevent de-pip. I understand that to a degree. I think it's total horseshit if a killer is afk or just not very good and everyone escapes unscathed or maybe two hooks and you actually drop in rank. I've hated the emblems for a long time. I always thought 15k should get you moving up. I've had 20k matches where I only got one save or just healed and that's barely enough for a safety.

  • @kaijudane said:

    They're doing that to try to milk points and prevent de-pip. I understand that to a degree. I think it's total horseshit if a killer is afk or just not very good and everyone escapes unscathed or maybe two hooks and you actually drop in rank. I've hated the emblems for a long time. I always thought 15k should get you moving up. I've had 20k matches where I only got one save or just healed and that's barely enough for a safety.

    How does blocking the gate help that tho?