Sounds, do they work or exist?
Ok so like I lost a game because not a single person made a sound while injured and no one had Iron will, plz explain :)
Ok so like I lost a game because not a single person made a sound while injured and no one had Iron will, plz explain :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've had a game where I was running Iron Will II on Bill, so of course the entire map still heard me coughing.
Then I got into a locker, became dead silent and when I came out I stayed hyper silent until I got chased for some reason.
Maybe there's a bug with locker muffling right now? Unsure
Sounds have been bugged for months, it's unbelievable that they can't even get such a basic feature to work. Survivors don't make sounds on the floor too.
I remember playing swf with one of my friends and commenting on them playing iron will because they weren't making any sounds and they said that they weren't playing iron will, so I couldn't help but laugh.
Sound is also bugged for the new survivor as she doesn't scream, it's like she has permanent calm spirit. Idk if they fixed this in the update though.
The only problem about sounds I had recently was survivor not making any noises while downed, and generator which are inside buildings you can't hear them from far away, you need to be close like 5 meters or completely inside the building.