I miss seeing billys
Ever since Billy's...erm..update..his play rate has dropped to near nothing,, now while I like some of the new tools he has he feels like he's a bit too stretched at present..I think we can afford to toss billy a little bone, my suggestion? Remove the charge penalty from his engravings ,, the only charge enhancing addons he has now are really bad..heck I'd advocate for their removal for something usable if you worry they'd pair with these new engravings, much like with docs electrodes i feel this will be a nice quality change and make the addons feel more worth picking..billy lost a lot of power, he can afford to get a little back and it would be easy to implement
Comments
Which region is billy preferred?
Billy + Nurse were my mains... both got ruined and are the definition of anti-fun.
And all that because bhrv didn´t listen to the people that spend xk hours playing these characters, but choose to listen to people that never played these killers or killer at all.
The useless (yes, USELESS) opinion of survivor mains, and basement chest looting casual gamers destroyed the game even further, and kept the balance of this game 1 sided.
Now its to late... You deserve the tunneling noed spirits you face every game. You wanted it that way, so deal with it.
I've played against Spirits without the ridiculous add ons and Stridor and it's nowhere near as difficult. Only bbq saves them, as it does most killers. Oh wait, that's just for bloodpoints...