Does blood favor deserve its cooldown?

https://youtu.be/37lCD4jTMhM

I love these shrine showscases and tofus not wrong in saying bloodfavors value is slim to none in most cases. Getting downs it blocks a pallet so if you wanna chase another survivor you wont have it active again. Requires basic attacks. And even though its a hex and if your applying pressure its cooldown limits that pressure greatly. Not to mention the obvious fact when you smack a survivor they go beyond the 16 meter range anyway by holding w, He was really just playing with stbfl for the most part. I feel like this is just another of the 15 perks they go on the side of caution when releasing and it just becomes horrible. A cooldown on a hex that can be cleansed right away? Just why?

Comments

  • No hex perk should have a cooldown, it's pointless. It either loses it's hex status or loses it's cooldown. Having both is stupidity at it's finest

  • That perk should have no cool down for something with such a short range.

  • Given the range and Hex status it should have the cool down removed. I got more value from the Blood Favor like add-on of Blight's than I've ever actually gotten out of Hex: Blood Favor.