When do they buff perks?
I'm bored by how few changes are made to the game. I think it would be interesting to see perks that have been mostly forgotten have some life breathed into them. I get that they don't directly make money this way because they aren't selling anything new, but it could encourage people to engage more.
Comments
Did last Mid-Chapter hopefully next mid chapter
There were a series of perk changes in the last mid-chapter update. The Devs have listed some perks that they'd like to address in the future, but no indication of when this will happen.
what perks did they say we’re getting buffed again? I know there buffing Gearhead, Blood echo, lucky break and Fixated
Iron Maiden, Gearhead, Fixated, Blood Echo, Lucky Break and Dead Hard were on the list. They'll be recieving an update soon™.
They normally delegate perk changes to the Mid-Chapters. Sometimes we get a random one in hotfixes, but most of the time the perks only get changed during mid-chapters or chapter releases. So, in like a month.
Thank you everyone for the answers.