Struggle phase
Should struggle phase be hold a button rather then repeatedly hit it?
I find it annoying when spamming it that it sometimes doesn't register a click and your struggle ends even though you clearly weren't trying to let go.
Should struggle phase be hold a button rather then repeatedly hit it?
I find it annoying when spamming it that it sometimes doesn't register a click and your struggle ends even though you clearly weren't trying to let go.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They should just relax it a bit. My finger hurts and sometimes I die becuz I spammed it too fast or too slow.
I thought they fixed it in a patch but I died the other day when I didn't mean to.
But if they gonna fix this, they should also fix the bright white flash screen on the killer side as well. It hurts.
Yesterday I died on struggle because of a frame drop. GG.