Wait a minute isn't double blood points supposed to be a week-long

Seriously, I understand that it started Thursday but I thought it was supposed to be a week-long event not a basic three-day event. Is anybody else feeling this way or is it just me.


Comments

  • I'm more pissed about the fact that everyone got it and not just the game system players that missed it before. But I see your point and agree. I thought it was supposed to be a week as well.

  • Thank you BHVR for another great event! <3
  • It's always a double bloodpoint 'weekend' event. Always been like that, unless it's a special occasion, like the winter holidays. 
  • Zixology said:

    I'm more pissed about the fact that everyone got it and not just the game system players that missed it before. But I see your point and agree. I thought it was supposed to be a week as well.

    I think they already planned having two double blood points events. I do not think they did it again just for the sake of ps4. 
  • We'll probably have another one for Halloween, if no other special event is planned. So, I am not complaining.