Suggestion: No snow krampus trapper

Just as the title says, if possible it would be nice if buying the skin just got you both or something.

The reason for this suggestion is I love the skin; but it looks incredibly out of place on most maps except maybe like Ormond or something because of all the white bright endless snow on them. It would be nice to have a snowless version alternative for folks that would prefer that .

Not much would have to be done to the skin, as I imagine your art team modeled krampus normally and added the snow effects to the model after.

Please if you could honestly consider this at least, it looks so out of place on most maps, and will be more so most of the year round, but it would have a lot more added appeal to a larger audience if you would have an optional variant for people who don't want the snow....thank you.

Comments

  • I should add, even if it was still frosty in most areas it would be fine, it's only the really heavy snow that makes it look so out of place.