Please killer mains stop crying about the mori nerf, it was needed and you cant change my mind

Im sick and tired of people who say keys are a free escape when they are not, you have to work for them unlike moris

Comments

  • Id be fine with the green mori staying as is, it's possible to save someone from a mori, if you pop for the people as the killer is cleaning their weapon

  • I'm just going to say that I think a lot of people who think mori's are useless are also the people who underestimate or downplay the strength of Decisive Strike with the usual ''Just Dont Tunnel 5head'' argument, even though the perk is just a free minute of do whatever you want rather than actual anti-tunnelling.

    If you seriously think that AN OFFERING (not a perk, not even an add-on, an offering) that counters one of the most powerful and oppressive survivors perks in the game is bordeline useless, I don't know what you tell you, really.

1 2 ›