Will old rift charms be available?
As someone who completed most, but not all premium rift passes I was wondering if older charms will be made available one way or another. I´d even pay some AC to get select charms from older rifts.
Does anyone know?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
They said only Charms will stay locked to the Rifts they were in.
Just like event cosmetics, this may someday not be the case anymore, but as of now it's a hard no.
Thanks. What a bummer, I would SO love to get the Trapper related charms (basically main him).
Same, i never got the Tome 1 level 70 pustulas serum charm, it'd go great on Blight.
I could be wrong but I thought they said definitively that the charms were forever exclusives. I'm actually okay with some items returning, but I do think there needs to be exclusives to each riff so there's an incentive for people to do them. and it also needs to be identified in advance, so people can make an informed decision about whether they want to participate and invest time. Not everyone has unlimited time to level up to tier 70.
They sure would. IIRC, I didn´t play when the first rift came out, and missed one of the others due to taking a break but completed every other pass. Unlucky we are, I guess.
I guess so, its okay, I won't complete this rift, I just needed a break from the game which I'll say was very relaxing tbh. not that I don't enjoy this game I just needed time off.