Anyone else got the free pants for Feng Min?

So I just logged in-game and went to check out the outfits, when I clicked on the Demon Slayer outfit for Feng it said I already owned the pants. I know for a fact I didn't buy them and they are new right? So I couldn't have gotten them before, right? Is it for everyone or did my game bug out?

Comments

  • Are you sure you didn’t earn them during the rift?

    they were on the free track and probably not on very late levels.

  • @Mooks said:

    Are you sure you didn’t earn them during the rift?

    they were on the free track and probably not on very late levels.

    Pretty sure, I mean only if they were a reward for this rift, I got maybe to level 30 on the first one and I haven't played at all since Gunslinger came out until maybe this October. So unless it was a reward for the first rift or this one yeah, pretty sure.


    It probably is that tho

  • @AzazelTheFallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1820265#Comment_1820265

    Pretty sure, I mean only if they were a reward for this rift, I got maybe to level 30 on the first one and I haven't played at all since Gunslinger came out until maybe this October. So unless it was a reward for the first rift or this one yeah, pretty sure.

    It probably is that tho

    It was in the second tome, which released on Jan 8 this year. It was on lvl 15 (just looked it up).