When's the Mid-Chapter?
Question above.
Question above.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Usually 1.5 months after a chapter. From previous patterns we can infer it'll be partway through January 2021 though nothing has been confirmed yet so don't guarantee it.
just counting the weeks Dec 22nd would be PTB start and 3 weeks after the official release.
but I could see them taking a break for the holidays etc plus they have much work to do with fixing the current chapter release... so I wouldn’t expect PTB this year.
Expect it in January
I would think in late January or so, maybe Febuary.
Probably around the middle of the chapter