Survivors hate to win I swear

No one wants to do gens in any of my games especially solo queue like? Can I not do the equivalent of 3-4 gens by myself please?

Comments

  • What rank range are you in?

  • Blame the rift for that. Probably just farming their quests at this point

  • Lightburn or blind the killer 6 times doesn’t include doing gens.

    lt requires me to try and be a flashlight clicking toxic piece of #########.

  • @Unicorn said:

    What rank range are you in?

    Could be any rank. Let's be honest even red rank survivors refuse to do gens in solo queue.

    I often repair 3 gens all by myself despite getting chased as well which means the other 3 real human beings do a maximum of 2 gens COMBINED.

    Solo queue can be ridiculous sometimes.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1819628#Comment_1819628

    Could be any rank. Let's be honest even red rank survivors refuse to do gens in solo queue.

    I often repair 3 gens all by myself despite getting chased as well which means the other 3 real human beings do a maximum of 2 gens COMBINED.

    Solo queue can be ridiculous sometimes.

    Touché.

  • Tbh if there's a challenge for me to do for the rift then that is more of a focus for me than escaping. I'll sacrifice 5k BP if it helps me get closer to 35k BP and rift shards.

    That said, I still help my team out unless they are complete buffoons lol

  • Cleanse 20 totems?

    Alright running Detective, and Small Game. Taking a pink map with slow burn. Hope you guys enjoy doing everything else alone I have totems to cleanse, and then a hook to suicide on.