Less windows

I’m thinking that their should be less windows. I know this is supposed to be a survivor game but still their is to many windows in the games that are annoying to deal with, and even some windows next to other windows. I just think their should be at least a little less windows in the game.

Comments

  • Do you mean on a specific map? Or just in general?

  • @Milo said:

    Do you mean on a specific map? Or just in general?

    He says general, I think.

  • @Chefboyarde said:

    I’m thinking that their should be less windows. I know this is supposed to be a survivor game but still their is to many windows in the games that are annoying to deal with, and even some windows next to other windows. I just think their should be at least a little less windows in the game.

    Well, I know game is survivor favoured, but reducing windows and adding new loops are pretty BIG challenging. Like, you probably say T and L wall loops. If you remove one of them then the game will suffer a big game change.